Monday, December 15, 2008

The Beginning of the end.

Well today leaving Utah started to become real to me. Leah left to go home for Christmas. I am starting to be sad about it all. I love it here. My ward rocks! I have really amazing friends here. I am starting to get well. Man life likes to throw things at you when you like where you are at. I am going back to Rexburg. It isn't that I don't love it there. I do but I feel at home here. I hope that I can get through school fast and move down here.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I totally know what you mean. It's hard to make roots and even when you knew you were going to have to pull them up and move them again, it's still hard.

I love you and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Alicia Steere said...

Hi Marlayna! I found your blog, hope you don't mind. So I saw that you helped to do all of the lights on Temple Square (from a previous post of yours) and we went there last Thursday, it was beautiful!!! Shelby LOVED the lights, couldn't get enough of them. Anyways, I hope that you are doing well. Sounds like are you heading up to Rexburg for school huh? My brother is there and really enjoys it. I absolutely loved Rexburg. That is where Wade & I met and we both love to drive past our old apartments and things, trip down memory lane! Did you know that I was actually in Kenna's ward at BYU-I!? Crazy huh!? Anyways, I would love to keep in touch with you. Take care and good luck in Rexburg! :)

Elise said...

I love Mar far!!!
Girl I miss you soooooooooooo much. You better belive I am comming to visit you in Rexburg ASAP. I hear megan is moving back with you guys. Rock on!
Have a merry merry christmas.
Remember last year when you met President Monson. That was awesome.I hope you got your mom those chocolates again.

Elise said...

come to me ASAP. jamba & shopping is calling us.

Elise said...

The blogging world would really appreciate if Mar Far checked in. :)