Friday, September 26, 2008

Are you shocked?!?!

Okay, today I felt like shocking everyone and blogging twice in the same week. I hope you are all healthy and can handle it. If not, you may want to see a doctor! It has just been an interesting week I guess. Alright maybe not that interesting but it could be a fun blog! Now you want to read it don't you? Hook, line and sinker!!
I am not really sure where to start. I will start with last night. Yesterday was a busy day at work. It was mow day, we were working really hard to have the gardens all pretty for the Relief Society broadcast and it was way hot. When I got home from work I was a little sleepy. Selma and Jerry were going out with their friends for dinner. Kindly Selma brought me home half of her salad from Cafe Rio and they also brought me home a Iceberg shake!! So kind don't you think! This is the aftermath of my hunger! I hope you don't get grossed out. If you do sorry but keep reading they are the only gross pictures today.



Today was another great day!! As I was walking to the garden shed we meet in I walked past the Temple!! It was so beautiful. I almost always have my picture taker with me. So I pulled it out and tried to capture the beauty. I hope this picture helps you feel what I felt as I had a second to contemplate its grandeur.

That sure did start my day off right! Later that morning we got a little surprise. We had a little raccoon visit our garden. He was so little and cute. Not cute enough for me to go cuddle with. I just loved it from a distance. The little fellow climbed up into one of the windows of the Administration building. He stayed there all day. Here is a picture I snapped as I was headed home.

I know you can't see him very well but he is there.
Well today was another great day on church head quarter campus. For getting up late it surely ended up being a wonderful day!! The Lord is good!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great post! That picture of the temple is SO beautiful! And an LDS racoon!?!!? That's CRAZY!!

Thanks for posting again! Keep it up!

Kenna said...

You are lucky to be able to work at such a beautiful place everyday:) I'm glad you are enjoying it! I'll be thinking of you when I watch the broadcast tonight!:)