Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The good old summer time!



I remember when I was little and summer meant playing out side everyday, going swimming, playing softball, and doing nothing. I don't know when it happened but summer is now going to school everyday, doing homework, working (not that I have a job right now, but if I wasn't in school I would), and never getting to do nothing. Why did I want to grow up? So this summer I am changing things up. Yes that is right I am putting my foot down. I know I still have to go to school and work, but I am going to make time to enjoy summer like I did when I was a little kid. I am going to go swimming, play at the park, go camping, and a host of other things. Now it has been a long time since I was a little kid. So I need a little help with making a list of things to do in the summer. So if you have any bright ideas by all means tell them to me.
1. Camping
2. Swimming
3. Golf
4. Playing at the park
5. Horseback riding
6. walk to the sno shack
7. Play fribee

4 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Holy cow, Marlayna, count me in!
Let's also go horseback riding and take a walk to a sno shack and play frisbee!

The Downs Family said...

fly kites, go on a picnic, read a book at the park, volleyball, just to name a few

Elise said...

1. walk to Walgeens
2. watch What Not To Wear
3. stalk cute boys
4. Blog like crazy
5. eat many meals at Jamba
6. visit Elise
7. Go to the rope swing (Oliver will take you 301-452-8113)
8. 80's dance party
9. try to stand on an exercise ball

Jill said...

visit Utah and go to the zoo with Jill!!!