Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom

Today on Mother's Day I am going to tell you all a little bit about why I love my mom. Mom is a party. On my Sister's profile on her station page there is a question that is asked. The question is what do you do when you need to laugh. My Sister put,"I call my Mom." It is so true. When I need a little pick me up I call my Mom. She has lived her life. Mom lives each day. It may not be a perfect day or even close to a good day, but she lives it. My Mom isn't perfect. I Mom has made mistakes in her life but she isn't afraid to let that stop her. Mom taught me to accept people. Differences are not bad.I love my Mom. This is a very short list. To end it I want to share one of the biggest reasons I love my Mom. She gave me the gift of the Gospel. She let me choose for myself. She gave me the chance I needed to learn about and learn to follow Christ. So she helped give me physical life as well as spiritual life!

No comments: