Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kind of Random

K Gretchie!! You want six random things. Let us see if I can do you justice.
1. When I was little I wanted to be a country singer. Not just any country sing, but Dolly Parton. Yes I know it is every little girls dream to look the same at 70 as you did when you were 20. Also who wants to fit in a shirt. My dreams turned for the worst as I got older. Up you guessed it the shirt doesn't just fit it is to big.
2. I was in prom royalty when I was a senior. Yep I stood up on the stage in front of my friends, in my pink dress and listened to them call some other girls name. I thought of running up and punching her in the face and stealing the crown, but it wouldn't be lady like. And, I am a lady.(I better not have a comment about that!)
3. One of my very favorite places to go is Yellowstone. One of my favorite places to go there is a little place called sea gull point. There is a picnic area that my family often stops at. When there I walk down to the lake by myself and sit and think. I can only sit there for so long because I always have this fear that a bear is going to bust out of the woods and eat me.
4. When I moved to the house we live in now I was not a fan of the school I went to. It is a little county school where everyone but me had been in the same class since first grade. They were very mean to me and made funny of me. So I became the funny kid. I did that because if I was the funny kid I would know what they were laughing at and I was fine with them laughing at me because I was funny.
5. I was cut from basketball twice when I was in high school. So instead of letting them get the best of me I became the basketball manager. Yep that is right. I filmed the games and got them water. The best part was on our senior night my senior year I got more cheers than any of the players. He He He!! Oh sweet revenge!
6. I love to speak in church. It does not freak me out at all. I have had to come up with quick talks on the spot and I loved it. It is the same way with teaching at church. I really do love to teach and help people better understand the gospel. It is one of my very most favorite things!!

Well I don't know if this cuts it but it is a little look into me!!

2 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Atta girl! Okay, I should seriously not read your blog while drinking lemonade, because there's a really good chance I'll start laughing so hard I can't hold it in. Which is awkward, even though I have my own room.

JJ said...

Marlayna is beautiful!